Terms and conditions
Any complaints for poorly printed / damaged / defective items must be submitted within 14 days after the product has been received. For packages lost in transit, all claims must be submitted no later than 14 days after the estimated delivery date. Claims that are considered an error on our part are covered at our expense.
If you notice a problem with the products or anything else in the order, please submit a problem report on Smiley Bones Form on Contact page.
The return address is set by default for the Smiley Bones feature. It should only be used for product returns. As a general rule, returns should be sent to “Smiley Bones Returns”.
- Packages sent from our centers in the US and Mexico are returned to our Charlotte center. His address is: 11201 Ed Brown Rd, Charlotte, North Carolina, 28273.
- Packages sent from our center in Latvia are automatically returned to Plienciema 5, Marupe, Marupes novads, LV-2167, Latvia.
- Packages sent from our center in Spain are automatically returned to Travessía Prat de la Riba, 91-95, 08849 Sant Climent de Llobregat, Barcelona, Spain.
- Packages handled by our partner centers in Australia are returned to the following address: 40 Tanimbla Street, Kedron, Queensland 4031, Australia (clothing orders); 338 Albert St, Brunswick VIC 3056, Australia (accessories and decoration).
What happens if a package has not been delivered but the tracking says it was delivered?
If the package appears as shipped but the customer says he has not received it, Smiley Bones will not be responsible for the cost of resending the product or returning the money.
There may be cases in which the package was delivered but deposited somewhere other than the indicated address. In this case, customers must contact the transport company. They may be given additional information such as: "The package is under the porch table."
If the customer is unable to locate the package, you will have to manually place a new order for it to be shipped again. We still cannot help with claims to transportation companies but we hope to be able to do so in the future.
Wrong address - If you provide an address that is deemed insufficient by mail, the shipment will be returned to our facility. You will be responsible for the shipping costs once we have confirmed an updated address with you (if and as applicable).
Smiley Bones does not accept returns for sealed products, such as, but is not limited to, face masks, which are not suitable for return for health or hygiene reasons. You agree that any orders returned with masks will not be available for reshipping and will be discarded.
Returned by the customer - We advise you to contact Smiley Bones before returning any product. We do not refund orders for buyer's remorse. Product returns, face masks, as well as size changes must be offered at your expense and discretion. If you decide to change sizes, you will need to place a new order at your expense for an accessory or a product of another size and / or color.
Notification for EU consumers: In accordance with Article 16 (c) and (e) of Directive 2011/83 / EU of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 25 October 2011, on consumer rights, the right to termination cannot be provided for:
- the supply of goods that are made to the consumer's specifications or are clearly personalized;
- sealed goods that were opened after delivery and are therefore not suitable for return for reasons of health or hygiene protection,
therefore, Smiley Bones reserves the right to refuse returns in its sole discretion.